PAIN MANAGEMENT BILLING SERVICES
Outsourcing Pain Management Billing to XyberMed
Our billing affiliates spread across the 50 states in the U.S offer the right kind of mix, required to deal with complexities in coding and billing Pain Management services, and negotiate with Medicare, state-specific Medicaid, and multiple commercial payors. With our qualified and competent billing professionals overseeing their entire billing process, healthcare providers have been able to mitigate undesirable delay and denial of their medical claims and improve their bottom-line. Being the largest consortium of medical billers in the US helps us to reach out a majority of practitioners, clinics, and hospitals.
With more than 15 years of medical billing experience, our medical billers in all the major cities in Arizona like Phoenix, Tucson, Mesa, Glendale, Chandler have been providing expert medical billing and accounts receivable management over the years. They help in streamlining patient billing, collections and in the process of reimbursement for practices such as yours. The amount of effort put in by these billers guarantee:
- An increase in revenues
- Increase overall efficiency of your practice
- Helps in reduction of overheads
- Assurance of accountability of all billing procedures
Here is Quick Glance of our Affiliates Credentials:
- Certification from The American Association of Professional Coders (AAPC)
- Familiar with medical billing software such as Lytec, Medic, Misys, Medisoft, NextGen, and many more
- Trained on coding software such as EncoderPro, FLashcode, CodeLink, etc
- Being able to apply standard CPT, HCPCS procedure and supply codes, and ICD-CM diagnosis coding as per CMS guidelines
- Successful track-record of processing Allergy and Immunology medical bills with leading commercial carriers such as United health, WellPoint, Aetna, Humana, HCSC, Blue Cross Group, etc.
- Ability to negotiate successfully with Medicare and state-specific Medicaid policies.
The value of hiring such vastly qualified and competent Pain Management medical billing professionals can be far-reaching:
- You can expect accuracy in coding as complex a procedure as implantable pump refills, brachial plexus injection, single femoral nerve injection, lysis of epidural adhesions multiple days, single or multiple trigger point injections on one or two muscles, epidurogram, cervical discography, catheter placement, occipital nerve block injection, tunneled epidural, or intrathecal catheter implantation.
- Being served with suitable modifiers: modifier-25 for significant service which goes above and beyond the norm; modifier-26 for professional interpretation; modifier-50 for bi-lateral procedure: modifier-51 for reporting multiple procedures during the same encounter; and modifier -58 for staged or related service by the same physician during the post-operative period.
- Streamlined Pain Management Billing process, traversing across patient enrollment, insurance enrollment, scheduling, insurance verification, insurance authorizations, charge entry, coding, billing and reconciling of accounts, denial management & appeals, and physician credentialing